Shipping Rates & Policies
Oakley.com offers two shipping options with our preferred carriers UPS and Fedex; Standard or Express. When ordering items with estimated ship dates, your order will ship when the total order is complete. Please note that shipments can occasionally be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. All shipments are sent fully insured.
Currently, we can only ship to addresses within the 16 countries listed below. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO/BFPO addresses.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Warehouse Processing Time
All orders take 1 business day for warehouse processing to ensure order accuracy.
Build Time (For Custom Products Only)
The build process for custom products typically takes approximately 3-5 business days while Oakley engineers custom fit and build your glasses to your exact specifications.
- Standard Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for transit*
- Express UPS or Fedex Shipping
- Please allow 2-3 business days for transit*
* Shipments to P.O. boxes are not permitted. For certain destinations and oversized items, your shipping options may be limited. Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your tracking number. When ordering items with estimated ship dates, your order will ship when the total order is complete. Please note that items in your order may ship from multiple locations and can occasionally be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Billing Country||Standard Service||Express Service|
|Denmark||50.00 kr||90.00 kr|
|Norway||110.00 kr||190.00 kr|
|Sweden||100.00 kr||140.00 kr|
|Switzerland||SFr. 14.00||SFr. 21.00|
* Orders placed with a destination country different to the billing country will be charged in their currency at the destination countries rate.
We work hard to keep our shipping charges as low as possible
Certain large or bulky items such as Board Bags, Golf Bags and Luggage are considered oversize and/or over weight by UPS or Fedex. Therefore a surcharge will be charged depending on the item’s size and/or weight, in addition to our regular shipping charges. These surcharges are based solely on extra charges imposed by UPS or Fedex for transporting oversize and/or overweight items.
SHIPPING TO NORWAY OR SWITZERLAND
Orders from Norway and Switzerland will be sent duties and tax paid, the price you see during the final stages of checkout will be the total price you pay.
MOUNTAINOUS OR REMOTE REGIONS
Please be aware that our shipping timelines are based on our carrier’s database of destinations, if you live in a mountainous or remote area where shipments usually take longer with other carriers/suppliers then ours will be no different. Oakley cannot be held liable for delayed deliveries to these destinations.
We unfortunately cannot ship to any Military shipping addresses (APO/FPO/BFPO/etc).
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 28 days of receipt of product. Customized product or product that has been damaged/abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Oakley is pleased to be able to extend our returns policy for the Christmas/Holiday season so all purchases from November 1st to December 20th may be returned up to and including January 31st. Please remember that Oakley Custom Products cannot be returned once purchased.
RETURN PROCESS FOR WEB ORDERS:
Follow these simple steps:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your details (order number, items you wish to return, etc) and we’ll reply with the RA number. Alternatively call Customer Care on 800 14807; please have your order number or packing list handy when placing the call.
- Securely package item(s):
- Outside the package write clearly:
- The RA number: “RETURNS DEPARTMENT- RA #____________________“
- The label “.COM EW” in case of EYEWEAR (Sunglasses, Eyeglasses, Eyewear parts (eg: lenses), Goggles)
(Or) The label “.COM AFA” in case of AFA (Apparel, Footwear, Helmets or other accessories)
- Maintain the original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration card, etc)
- Where ever possible please include the packing list in the box
- For your security and piece of mind we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Oakley cannot be held responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Outside the package write clearly:
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 20 business days of receipt.
Only after completing the steps above, mail the parcel to your nearest drop off point:
- Austria – O GmbH, Auslieferungslager Wels, Terminalstr. 91, 4600 Wels, Österreich
- France, Belgium & Luxembourg – Oakley France, c/o UPS SCS France SAS, Zac des Guepelles BAT A, 95 470 Saint Witz, France
- Germany – Oakley Germany, c/o UPS SCS GmbH & Co OHG, Am Magna Park 1, Frankfurt am Main 35510 (Butzbach), Deutschland
- Italy – OAKLEY.COM AFTERSALES DEPT, Via Villa 2/A, 32036 – Sedico (BL), Italia
- Netherland – Oakley Netherlands, c/o UPS SCS Stanleyweg 8-10 5928 LR, Venlo, The Netherlands
- Norway – Oakley Norway c/o Infocare AS UPS SCS, Haslevangen 28/30, 0579 Oslo, Norway (for Norwegian residents only)
- Spain & Portugal – Oakley Spain & Portugal, c/o UPS SCS (Spain) SL, Avenida del Sistema Solar, 17, 28830 San Fernando de Henares, España
- Switzerland – Oakley Switzerland c/o Polysys AG, Weieracherstrasse 12, Bachenbuelach 8184, Switzerland (for Swiss residents only)
- United Kingdom & Ireland – Oakley UK & Ireland, c/o UPS SCS (UK) Ltd, Parkway, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2SY, England
To ensure that your return is processed without delays, ALWAYS contact CUSTOMER CARE before shipping your return
- Switzerland & Norway returns
- As Switzerland and Norway are outside of the EU there may be a small delay due to customs import before your return is processed by our central facility in the Netherlands. Please do NOT send returns to the Switzerland or Norwegian addresses unless you are a resident of that country or it will be returned at your expense.
- Customized Products
- Customized products are not returnable or refundable under any circumstances. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
- All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order process a refund. Goods returned without an authorized number may be delayed and/or returned to sender. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
- 28-Day Return Period
- You must request a Return Authorization number within 28 days of the date of original summary. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
- Restocking Fee
- The following ‘per unit’ restocking fees are applied for unauthorized returns or returns outside of the conditions mentioned above; EURO=€5, UK=£5, CHF=SFr 7.50, NOK=45 kr, SEK=50 kr and DKK=40 kr.
- Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
- Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
- Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.